June 27, 2012

Parliament Hill Yoga

with the Magnificent Megan Campbell

On Wednesday, June 13th, 2012, I joined 916 yogis on the lawn in front of Parliament Hill in Ottawa for another free yoga class organized by Lululemon Athletica...and I'm soooooo very happy I did.

This week's yoga session featured my favorite Ottawa yoga instructor, the lovely Megan Campbell. Megan's specialty is Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Yoga For Women.

Megan was recently named "Best Yoga Teacher in Ottawa" at National Capital Fit Day 2012, Ottawa's largest Health & Fitness Expo. Naturally, I voted for Megan and I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that she'd win!
Megan is by far my favorite Ottawa yoga instructor and the founder of Journey of the Yogini, which features yoga workshops, retreats, and events for women all the while raising awareness and money for charities that empower women and girls worldwide.

Megan also organized the Ottawa Yogini Yogathon, which I attended for the first time in May. Read more about my experience at the 2nd Annual Ottawa Yogini Yogathon here.


917 People gathered together for Parliament Hill Yoga in Ottawa.



One of the things I love most about Megan is that she is always telling us that "yoga happens not only on the mat but off the mat as well...to carry it with you out in to the world."


Thank you for the warm sunshine and smiles!

Hugs to the beautiful Megan for another amazing yoga experience. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment